25 Recipes to Make This Summer! Quick, easy and using summer produce, here are 25 recipes to make now! Enjoy!
This summer is already flying by! We are sleeping in, relaxing, watching movies, riding bikes and spending time with family. If you live here in Madison, you know there’s something to do almost every day of the week here in the summer.
And of course, the Dane County Farmers Market every Saturday around the square is not to be missed!
Whether you are shopping at your local Farmers Market or grocery store, there’s sure to be plenty of corn, zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes and berries! Grab some of that summer goodness and make one (or all) of these recipes now!
We hope you enjoy!
- Orecchiette with Corn and Spinach (photo above). So easy to make and super versatile. Use some sweet summer corn and you have dinner!
- Grilled Pizza with Pesto
- Caprese Kabobs
- Zucchini Fritters
- Zucchini Bread
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- Heirloom Tomato Tarts
- Super Simple Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Fruit Salad
- Grilling meat and put together the Ultimate Grilling Platter
- Apple Spinach Zucchini Salad
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Grilled Peaches
- Bacon Avocado and Corn Salad
- Zucchini and Summer Squash Crostini
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- Zucchini Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Black Bean Edamame Burgers
- Seafood Paella
- Grilled Pork Chops on a Stick
- Strawberry Galette
- Summer Inspired Cheese and Charcuterie Board
- Summer Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Grilled Cod in Foil
- Grilled Beer Brats
- Summer Vegetable Galette with Pesto