Summer Tortellini Pasta Salad + A Giveaway!! Pan fried five cheese tortellini cooked with cherry tomatoes, corn and a spinach pesto! So good! Plus, enter for a chance to win a Demeyere Industry5 Skillet!
I recently picked up a bag of fresh five cheese tortellini. . there’s something super appealing about being able to cook your pasta in 4 minutes and not having to wait. I love boiling tortellini but I also love boiling and then pan frying the tortellini.
I mean, just look at this tortellini. So good!
I made some tortellini skewers and went to town. This is a great appetizer idea for July 4th by the way and so easy!!! Like any good pasta salad, it also makes a great summer potluck or bbq dish.
I simply used the cooked and pan fried tortellini, tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh basil and salami. I also served the skewers with toasted bread, olives and a homemade pesto.
And you can’t forget the rosé!
I loved these skewers so much, I had to create another dish using basically the same ingredients. I used my new Demeyere Industry5 Skillet again, which gave my tortellini the perfectly pan fried exterior.
Demeyere Industry5 Skillet
Each piece of Industry5 cookware has a perfectly flat base that stays perfectly flat when heated, even under high temperatures. This is a marked advantage over other cookware that tends to have a more pronounced base expansion as it heats, which causes liquids to pool around the edge. In Demeyere’s Industry5 pan, oil evenly coats the entire surface for great results time after time.
WELDED STAY-COOL HANDLES
Large, shot-blasted 18/10 stainless steel handles are welded directly to each pan, not attached with screws or rivets. Industry5’s stay-cool, welded handles are more durable and more hygienic, preventing food and grease from accumulating. The shot-blasted stainless steel construction provides a firm, comfortable grip even while wearing oven mitts.
Made in Belgium, these skillets have unmatched quality, sleek design, and highly engineered and tested construction ensure each and every piece of Demeyere cookware is crafted to perform beautifully and last a lifetime.
Learn more about Demeyere’s cookware technology here.
This is one of the nicest skillets ever! Such great quality, superior even cooking and easy clean up, I really love my Demeyere Industry5 Skillet!! Retail value: $200.
I am giving away TWO Demeyere Industry5 Skillets!! Good luck!
To enter the giveaway: simply leave a comment down below! Giveaway ends on Wednesday, July 5th at 12 midnight EST. Open to residents within the United States only. TWO winners will be randomly selected. You can enter here and on Instagram.
I hope you give this Summer Tortellini Pasta Salad a try! It’s soooo good! I’ll be eating this all summer long!
- 1 package Five Cheese Tortellini
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups assortment cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- cooked corn
- toasted pine nuts
- Cook Five Cheese Tortellini according to package instructions but only for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside. Using a skillet over medium high heat, heat the olive oil, garlic and add in the cherry tomatoes. After a minute or two, season with salt and pepper and continue to cook the tomatoes until they begin to burst.
- Add in the Five Cheese Tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally so the tortellini doesn't stick to the pan. Add in the cooked corn and stir to incorporate. After a few minutes, remove from the heat.
- Garnish with some pesto and sprinkle on some toasted pine nuts and enjoy!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Demeyere and ZWILLING US.
More Summer Pasta Salads!