Quick Summer No Cook Recipes + A Video! The easiest and most delicious simple fruit salad and spiralized zucchini and apple salad! You’ll be making these all summer long!
This recipe and post is sponsored by GoodCook.
Summer is almost here! This school year just flew by. I know I say that every year but this year, truly, within the blink of an eye, the school year has come to an end and soon, my kids will be able to sleep in to their hearts content.
This summer, we are taking it easy. I’m not one of those moms who has it all together. I have a lot of mom friends who have their kids signed up for camps and activities by March/April. Not me. Maybe it’s the procrastinator in me, maybe it’s because I don’t want to think about summer in the spring. . who knows. But this summer, we are taking it easy. I am only signing them up for a few things and we’re going to take some trips!
When we are home, during the summer, the less time I have the oven on, the better. And if I can make no cook recipes for meals, to me, that’s winning! So, today I’m going to show you two of our favorite no cook recipes for summer!
Be sure to enter the giveaway down below!
Super Easy Summer Fruit Salad
I seriously love when I find kitchen tools and gadgets that make my life easier. This Produce Chopper made by GoodCook is just that. It has stainless steel blades that help cut your fruit into the perfect bite sized pieces! I love it!
Benefits of the produce chopper: safe food chopping without using a knife, wide cushioned palm pad for comfortable and easy to use and it collects food in a large, clear 4-cup container.
The produce chopper has sturdy stainless steel blades that help cut the perfect squares, ideal for salsas, chopped salads, fruit salads, pizza toppings, and more! *Recommended: Cut larger food (fruit or vegetables) down into pieces that will fit onto the blade area before chopping, place cut side down.
Summer Spiralized Zucchini Apple Salad
If you don’t own a countertop spiralizer, pay attention! This is the easiest, most fun way to cut fruit and vegetables! I mean, who doesn’t love eating fruits and veggies shaped like fun spirals? It’s the best!
The GoodCook Countertop Veggie Spiralizer comes with 3 color coded, interchangeable stainless steel blades that can cut in thin spirals, thick spirals and ribbons. The easy to change cartridges store safely together when not in use and the silicone feet helps to anchor the spiralizer to countertops.
*Recommended: Make sure to slice off the ends of your produce to create flat surfaces. Use straight produce at least 1.5” in diameter and not longer than 6” in length.
We hope you give these amazing and easy recipes a try! Here’s to a delicious summer!
Quick Summer No Cook Recipes
Easy Fruit Salad
- 1 to 2 apples green or red, cut into big chunks
- 1 banana
- assorted berries (blueberries, blackberries)
- fresh mint finely chopped
Spiralized Zucchini Apple Salad
- 2 large zucchini ends cut off
- 1 apple red
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- sliced almonds
- strawberries sliced
For the Fruit Salad
- Using your GoodCook Produce Chopper, cut the apples, bananas and strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Place into a large mixing bowl or serving bowl, add the assorted berries and gently mix together. Garnish with some fresh mint and drizzle with honey.
For the Spiralized Zucchini Apple Salad
- Using your GoodCook Countertop Veggie Spiralizer, secure the zucchini (one at a time) and spiralize the zucchini and the apple.
- Place the spiralized zucchini noodles and apple spirals into a large mixing bowl and add the fresh arugula. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the top. Top with sliced almonds and some strawberries (if desired). Serve and enjoy!
You can find GoodCook products at most grocery stores. Just look in the cookware, bakeware and kitchen tools and gadgets aisle.
Today, I am teaming up with GoodCook and we will be giving away (1) Produce Chopper and (1) Countertop Spiralizer. One person will win!
To enter: simply leave a comment below. Giveaway ends on Monday, June 10th. The winner will be announced on Instagram on June 11th. Open to residents within the United States only.