Fresh Mango Salsa! The perfect addition to shrimp or fish tacos, tortilla chips or even just eating by the spoonful. It’s so good!
I love condiments. Like love like them. Whenever I have the chance, I like to enhance my food with condiments: salsa, sauces, glazes, seasoning, whatever. For example, if I’m eating a hot dog, I would never eat it plain. I would pile on the ketchup, mustard and relish. I think they just make the food taste better.
Same thing with my tacos. Give me the fresh pico de gallo, salsa and more! This fresh mango salsa is soooooo good! It has everything: freshness, sweetness, heat, crunch, creaminess and flavor. I love adding red onion, avocado, bell peppers, cucumbers and a jalapeño for some heat. Enjoy this Fresh Mango Salsa with tortilla chips, in shrimp or fish tacos, in an avocado for a refreshing snack or light lunch, or even just eating by the spoonful. It’s so good!
Fresh Mango Salsa
There’s something so refreshing about a fruit salsa. I love them. Click here to try my strawberry salsa. Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner. This would be a great addition to any party, gathering or celebration.
Fresh Mango Salsa
- 3 ripe mangos diced
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup seedless, crunchy cucumbers diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 to 2 jalapeños seeds removed and diced
- 1/3 to 1/4 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 to 2 limes
- kosher salt to taste
- serve with tortilla chips
- Combine all of the ingredients from the diced mango to the cilantro in a large mixing bowl. Add the lime juice (start with one lime) and some salt. Mix, taste and adjust anything as needed.
- If making this in advance, I would suggest making this a few hours (at most) before serving and storing in the refrigerator. Enjoy!