Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Ground Turkey and Vegetables. I made Cauliflower Rice Bowls with Jennie-O Ground Turkey! These are so delicious and perfect if you like to prep meals for the week!
Disclosure: This recipe is posted in partnership with Jennie-O Ground Turkey. All opinions are 100% my own.
Friends, I can’t believe we are in the month of May! Hooray! We have six weeks until school gets out. I don’t know about you, but I feel like this school year flew by. Next year, I’ll have a middle schooler and a high schooler.
I think what helped me get through this school year: being organized, meal planning and sticking to our schedule. We all have a nice routine for the work/school week. Coco goes to doggie day camp two to three days a week so I can cook, film and get work done. Scheduling and planning what we are eating and what I’m shooting helps me tremendously.
I can’t stress enough how much meal planning and meal prep helps me. If it’s a really busy week, I plan the menu and prep as many ingredients as I can beforehand on Sunday. Whether if it’s chopping and prepping vegetables, cooking up a protein and preparing marinades if needed.
Jennie-O Ground Turkey is one of my favorite sources of protein and helps me to live well without the sacrifice! I love how incredibly versatile turkey is. It’s so easy to incorporate turkey into my weekly meal planning. Whether I’m adding it to pasta, making a sandwich or burger, adding some to a salad, or adding some with cauliflower rice, there are so many ways to enjoy turkey.
Cauliflower Rice Bowl
I made Cauliflower Rice Bowls with Jennie-O Ground Turkey! These are so delicious and perfect if you like to prep meals for the week! Simply buy or make your own cauliflower rice and chop up some vegetables. I love eating this with a side of kimchi and some roasted seaweed (gim). I hope you try it! and be sure to pick up some Jennie-O Turkey and make this happen!
Visit Jennie-O’s website for more delicious and fabulous recipes using ground turkey.
Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Ground Turkey and Vegetables
- 1 head cauliflower leaves and stem removed
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) package shiitake mushrooms chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin, split
- 1 (16 oz./1 lb.) package Jennie-O Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos plus more if desired
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil plus more for garnish if desired
- salt and pepper
- serve with kimchi
- serve with gim (roasted seaweed sheets)
- fresh scallions diced for garnish
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller chunks and place into a food processor. Pulse until you have small pieces, similar to grains of rice. You can also just chop into small bits using a knife if you don’t have a food processor. Set aside.
- Using three separate pans*, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in each over medium-high heat. In one pan, sauté the cauliflower rice. In the next pan, the zucchini, onions and mushrooms and in the last pan, cook the Jennie-O Ground Turkey until all browned and and the vegetables are cooked**. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and some salt and pepper to the cooked ground turkey and mix together. Remove from the heat.
- To serve: Place some cauliflower rice on the bottom of your serving dish. Top with the cooked vegetables and cooked seasoned Jennie-O Ground Turkey. Add a light drizzle of sesame oil if desired. Add some kimchi and garnish with the scallions and toasted sesame seeds. You can crush the gim and sprinkle over the top, or you can eat everything with the gim, placing a little bit of everything onto a piece of gim, wrapping and eating. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply