25 Delicious Chicken Dinners To Make Now! Whether you’re a breast fan, chicken thigh meat or rotisserie chicken fan, I’ve got you guys covered with these chicken dinner recipes! These are tested and oh so good! Perfect for a weeknight dinner!
A make ahead meal might be just what you are looking for these days. Dinner time rolls around and you’re scrambling trying to figure out what to put on the table. I’ve found that when I meal plan and plan and prep ahead as much as possible, my weeknight dinners are a success!
25 Delicious Chicken Dinners To Make Now
1) This make-ahead one pan roasted chicken with root vegetables is the best dinner ever! You marinate the chicken and vegetables (separately) overnight and the next day, you simply throw everything on a baking sheet and roast! Couldn’t be easier and more delicious!
2) Coconut Chicken Tenders! Do you guys know how easy it is to make homemade chicken tenders?! Try this recipe and your family will love them!
3) Chicken Marsala! (photo above) A family favorite that we can’t get enough of! I load the mushrooms on and my family loves this! Chicken Marsala! SO so good! I hope you give this recipe a try!
4) The Best Baked Honey Soy Chicken recipe ever! This recipe is so easy and delicious! This will be the chicken recipe you make over and over again! Use this for salads, on top of rice, in tacos, lettuce wraps or spring rolls!
5) Chicken Shrimp Stir Fry! So delicious and easy to make! This Chicken Shrimp Stir Fry is packed with fresh veggies, chicken and lots of shrimp! This is the most requested recipe from my kids!
6) Chicken Pot Pie! Delicious, so easy to make and it all comes together in one pan! You’ve got to try this recipe!
7) Spicy Korean Chicken Stew! (above) Amazing and super yummy sweet and spicy chicken made with gochujang, coconut sugar, garlic, soy sauce and chicken stock. So delicious and so easy to make!
8) Easy Kung Pao Chicken. Make your fave Chinese food at home! Spicy, savory, easy and delicious! You’ve got to try this!
9) Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan! The easiest and most delicious recipe! This is the perfect weeknight dinner! Let your slow cooker do all of the work for you!
10) Barbecue Pulled Chicken Salad! Fresh, flavorful and your slow cooker does all the work for you! This is the perfect meal! Make a salad or sandwich or eat this with mashed potatoes! You can’t go wrong!
11) The BEST Chinese Chicken Salad you will ever make! All the great flavor of a traditional Chinese Chicken Salad and loaded with fresh ingredients, you have to try this!
12) The Best Chicken Stew ever! This is seriously so so good and packed with flavor! You guys have to try this recipe!
13) Three Cheese Chicken Broccoli and Orzo Casserole!! Cheesy, flavorful and perfect comfort food for a weeknight dinner! Use shredded rotisserie chicken as a shortcut and get dinner on the table faster!
14) The best Dry Chicken Rub for sandwiches! Hope you check this out!
15) Delicious Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce!! Grilled to perfection and topped with a sweet and spicy Korean gochujang sauce, you need to try this recipe!
16) Rosemary Garlic Chicken Thighs!! Best weeknight dinner ever!
17) Spicy Chicken Milanese!! Lightly breaded chicken breast and oh so flavorful! Your family will love this!
18) Spicy Honey-Sriracha Chicken Wings!!! What’s a chicken round-up without wings right?! You’ve got to try these!
19) Chicken and Dumplings! Comfort food at its finest!
20) Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Curry!!! Serve over rice or on toasted bread! So good!
21) Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup! This is my lazy mom version! Just throw everything into one big pot with some water and let it boil for about 45 minutes! It’s so easy and delicious!
22) Chicken and Veggie Taquitos! Make these for lunch or dinner! So good!
23) Sesame Chicken Wraps! So easy to make and so good!
24) White Bean Chicken Chili Soup! Made with swiss chard, spinach, cannellini beans, garbanzo beans and more! And rotisserie chicken for added flavor, and it’s a time saver! This is hands down the recipe I make the most for my family!
25) Soba Noodles with Marinated Chicken!!! Sometimes, all you need is a good marinade!