Cozy and Comforting: It’s Soup Season! The weather is finally getting cooler! Here are 25 of my favorite soup recipes! Let’s cozy up, grab a bowl and enjoy!
Whether it’s a bowl of potato soup, or one of my favorite Korean soups or an easy Asian food soup, soup is always a good thing in my mind because it’s warms your belly and leaves a smile on your face. I can’t believe it’s already the end of October! This year is flying by. . I am looking forward to winter and the snow and seeing how Coco likes the snow.
Paul and I went out on a double date last night and it was so nice to go out and get out of the house. We’ve been getting a lot of takeout and food to go but it’s been a while since we sat inside a restaurant and enjoyed a good, warm meal. It was so nice!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons because the weather is cooler, I get to break out my sweaters and SOUP SEASON! I love soup. There’s nothing more delicious than a big bowl of comfort. Here are my 25 favorite soup recipes below!
Cozy and Comforting: It’s Soup Season!
- Velvety Leek and Potato Soup. This is Phoebe’s favorite and once the weather starts to get cooler, we make leek and potato soup at least twice a month. If you don’t have leeks, you can use an onion too.
2) Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
4) Chinese Egg Drop Soup: this is so easy to make and my kids love this!
5) Leek Potato and Fennel Soup
7) Galbi Tang Korean Beef Short Rib Soup
9) Tomato Soup
11) Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
12) White Bean Chicken Chili Soup
13) Butternut Squash Apple Soup
20) Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli
22) Jjamppong: Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
23) Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Chili
24) Beef Stew
25) Beef and Barley Stew with biscuit croutons