Super Easy Dumpling Soup! Delicious, flavorful and you can just use frozen dumplings to save time! This is so good!
I’m finally getting into a doable schedule with Coco, our new puppy. After receiving some great advice from you all, when she wakes up at 5:30am (it’s no longer 4:40am because we are putting her in her crate later), I immediately take her out to pee and poop and then back into the crate (which she hates) until we are ready to start the day. Someone said, “You have to let the puppy know who’s boss.” “The puppy does not dictate the daily schedule.” Thank you again for educating a new puppy mom who doesn’t know anything about dogs.
My energy level is coming back. I’m back to exercising and I’m fully vaccinated now! Woot woot! We are all counting down the days until summer break and our trip to CA with my entire family. I seriously cannot wait. We haven’t seen my parents in person since Thanksgiving of 2019.
As many of you know, it’s primarily just me who runs this blog. I do have someone who helps me with Facebook and a little with Pinterest, but everything else is me. I don’t have a blog partner to help me or a team, or assistant, so when I’m tired or busy doing something else, the content and recipes suffer. I’m trying to fix this.
For now, I hope these easy recipes are helping. I’m not a chef. I’m a mother of 2 and home cook. We all need to eat and feed our families so here’s another recipe winner that we love.
Super Easy Dumpling Soup
You could make your own dumplings, but using frozen ones are what I am recommending here. Especially if you are whipping this up on a weekday or weeknight. This broth is incredibly easy to make and so good!
Easy Dumpling Soup
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 3 to 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- frozen dumplings
- 1 heaping tablespoon sesame oil + more if needed
- green onions diced
- Using a large pot, bring the chicken broth, soy sauce and grated ginger to a boil. After boiling for a few minutes, carefully add in your frozen dumplings. Let the dumplings cook for about 4 minutes, or until warmed through. Turn off the heat.
- Drizzle the sesame oil over the top and scatter the diced green onions over the top as well. Serve and enjoy immediately.