12 Cookie Recipes for the Holidays! Here are my favorite cookie recipes for the holidays! Most of these are super simple so you should definitely bake these with your family!
My local gym, spin/boxing/barre place has temporarily closed for the rest of the month so now I really am just staying in. The only reason I would leave my apartment every day was to go workout. It would be easy to fall into a minor depression and get stuck thinking about all the things that suck right now but I am choosing (after being upset for a while) to remain positive. What else can we do?
Activities To Do At Home With The Kids
- Bake and cook
- Build gingerbread houses (we’re doing this over FaceTime with my family)
- Drive around your neighborhood and look at Christmas lights
- Play board games
- Watch movies; Elf is definitely on repeat over here
- Go for a walk
- Go hiking (if you are fortunate enough to live in an area where you can do this) or bike riding
- Make hot chocolate
- Make hot chocolate bombs
- Go caroling via Zoom calls with friends
12 Cookie Recipes for The Holidays
I’m not sure of a lot these days but one thing I’m sure of: baking cookies will help. Let your kids bake with you and don’t stress about the mess. Spilled flour and sprinkles are a part of it. Bake the cookies and you can clean up later. Enjoy!
- Double Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Holiday Shortbread Cookies
- Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Coconut Joys
- Frosted Eggnog Cookies
- Spiced Oatmeal Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies: we made these on Saturday! Tip: we put our dough in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour so we wouldn’t have to wait 3 hours, or overnight
- Christmas Crack, or Christmas Candy: if you’ve never tried this, you need to!
- Lemon Ginger Thyme Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Pecan Caramel Cluster Cookies
- Raspberry Thumbprint Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies