Double Chocolate Brownie Bites made with HERSHEY’S KISSES Sugar Cookie Candy!! Looking for a fun and delicious treat to make with your family for the holidays? You’ve got to try these!!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Food Network Magazine and HERSHEY’S.
As a food blogger, I get a lot of different food products delivered to the house. My cat is happy because there’s a new box to play or sit in and sometimes, my kids even get excited. If there was ever a time when my kids were shouting with excitement, it was when my big box of HERSHEY’S KISSES arrived.
My kids, of course, love HERSHEY’S KISSES and all chocolate for that matter, but when they were helping me open the box and we discovered these brand new HERSHEY’S KISSES we had never seen before, we immediately ripped open a bag to try the new HERSHEY’S KISSES Sugar Cookie Candies! They are so yummy!!!
HERSHEY’S KISSES Sugar Cookie Candies
The HERSHEY’S KISSES Cookies ‘n’ Creme candies are described as having “sugar cookie flavored white creme” with green and red cookie pieces throughout. Sugar cookie pieces in HERSHEY’S KISSES? Brilliant! Each piece is wrapped in the classic metallic foil adorned with Christmas trees, stars and bells. They are absolutely delicious and I can’t wait to fill my kids’ stockings with these! Stock up now while you can!
Double Chocolate Brownie Bites
You know it’s December at my house because the oven is always on and you can smell something sweet and delicious baking in the oven. Brownies are my husband’s favorite and we wanted to try something new and fun! Since we had these HERSHEY’S KISSES Sugar Cookie Candies, we decided to use them as fun and delicious toppers, to place on top of our brownie bites! The Double Chocolate Brownie Bites are so delicious! The perfect bite sized chocolatey brownies. . just be careful, because you’ll want to eat them all up!
Since it’s the holiday season, we decided to decorate them with melted white chocolate and red, green and white sanding sugar. It was so fun and festive! Let your kids so this part, they will love it. We can’t wait to find other fun and delicious ways to bake with these!
You’ll have to purchase a bag of your own to bite the inside to see what they look like! These have definitely become my favorite HERSHEY’S KISSES! They are so good! We hope you try the recipe! Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Double Chocolate Brownie Bites
- a mini muffin tin
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup, 1 stick) unsalted butter cubed
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder optional for a more intensified chocolate flavor
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 38 HERSHEY’S KISSES Sugar Cookie Candies foil removed
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Kitchens Premier white chips melted
- Red, green and white sanding sugar or sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Using a pot over medium heat, melt the butter. Remove from the heat, and stir in the chocolate chips. Whisk until all of the chocolate has melted and is completely combined. Stir in the cocoa powder and the espresso powder. Let cool for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and add in the sugar, vanilla and salt. Add in the chocolate mixture and the flour, mixing until completely combined. Spoon the brownie batter into greased muffin tins, or use mini cupcake liners, filling about 2/3rd full.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 to 10 minutes to cool.* Gently press a HERSHEY’S KISSES Sugar Cookie Candy into center of each brownie bite, allowing it to crack just slightly. Drizzle lightly with the melted white chocolate and sprinkle with festive red, green and white sanding sugar if desired. Enjoy!