Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms! The classic Peanut Butter Blossoms you love, dressed up for the holidays! You are going to love these! Hope you try the recipe!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Food Network Magazine and HERSHEY’S.
The holidays are right around the corner! I don’t know about you, but we love this time of the year! Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, the weather is cool and crisp and there are scents of cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin spice filling my kitchen.
This year may look a little different for all of us. We are not traveling this year to see my parents but we do have a dear friend of ours driving here from Madison to spend Thanksgiving with us. Even though we won’t be with our extended family, we will still make the holiday season fun, explore some new places within driving distance and make some new warm and bright memories!
Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms
One thing my kids look forward to over the holidays is baking cookies. We usually bake a lot for friends and teachers and bake sales. This year, there won’t be any bake sales but we can still bake cookies for friends and neighbors.
Peanut Butter Blossoms are one of my kids’ favorites! They love the peanut buttery taste and of course the pièce de résistance: the HERSHEY’S KISSES!
HERSHEY’S KISSES MILK CHOCOLATES
I wanted to put a festive spin on my kids’ favorite cookies so I added some cinnamon and rolled the cookie dough in a cinnamon sugar mixture for added cinnamon goodness! And to make these peanut butter blossoms even more special, we used the HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates in the red, green and silver foils! These are the perfect treat for stocking stuffers, candy dishes and of course, baking these Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms! We hope you give this recipe a try! Your family will love these!
Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon + more for rolling
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus more for rolling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk any kind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 dozen HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates foil removed
- Melted Hershey’s Kitchens Premier white chips for drizzling, optional
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside. Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter, 1/2cup granulated sugar and light brown sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla; beat until blended. Gradually add in the flour mixture with the mixer on low speed until everything is incorporated. If the dough is very soft, you can refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Pour about a ½ cup of granulated sugar and mix in 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon*. Mix together. Roll the cookie dough balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture and place 2 inches apart on your baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately press a HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate into center of each cookie, allowing it to crack slightly. Let cool completely. Drizzle lightly with melted white chocolate if desired and enjoy!