15 Fabulous Pumpkin Recipes to celebrate fall! Here’s a small round up of some of my favorite pumpkin recipes. If you’re a pumpkin lover like me, grab a can of pumpkin and let’s go!
The first day of fall is next week! I may have jumped the gun on pumpkin recipes but when I went to the grocery store the other day, there were only 3 can of organic pumpkin left. So, I think everyone is getting a jump start on the pumpkin recipes as well. If you’re on Tiktok, you’ve probably seen all the Trader Joe’s pumpkin items videos and someone even did one for Costco. Pumpkin is the most iconic food ingredient (I think) that represents fall. I mean PSL . . am I right?
So here are 15 of my favorite recipes. I need to add more savory recipes to the list. If you have any favorites from other websites, please let me know! I love a good pumpkin recipe!
15 Fabulous Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Double Pumpkin Pie Muffins
- Pumpkin and Sage Soup
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Popovers
- Pecan Apple Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Nutella Doughnuts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (one bowl)
- Pumpkin Flaxseed Chocolate Breakfast Bars
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Blondies
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Gingersnap Cookie Cups
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- Pumpkin Pie Spice French toast
thank you for all of these, really like the Pecan Apple Pumpkin Pie a nice combination but enjoy so many pumpkin dushes, much appreviated