Pumpkin Pie Spice Popovers! The perfect treat to make this holiday season! Made with Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread, these are so flavorful and delicious!
This recipe and post is sponsored by Land O’Lakes.
I absolutely love this time of the year! The weather is cooler, the leaves are changing colors and falling, and the smell of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon fills the air. . or at least my kitchen!
Whenever I can get a chance to turn on my oven, listen to music and just bake, I’m in my happy place. I find those quiet times, while my kids are in school, that baking is so therapeutic for me. The other day, I boiled an apple, an orange rind, some cinnamon sticks and cloves and my house smelled amazing. I also baked some pumpkin molasses cookies and the afternoon was perfection. Not only did my kids get to come home to some freshly baked treats, but the smell just made everyone happy.
During the holidays, I bake twice as much as I usually do. I love having freshly baked treats in the house and I just love anything pumpkin pie spice!
As soon as I see the Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread out at my grocery store, I stock up! We love spreading this on bread, rolls, bagels, you name it! Pumpkin pie spices swirl together in every creamy bite, and it’s spreadable right out of the refrigerator. It’s also divine on muffins and pancakes! We can’t get enough!
I had the brilliant idea of making Pumpkin Pie Spice Popovers and I am so glad I did! The Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread, along with pumpkin pie spice in the popovers, make these popovers heavenly!
I hope you give these popovers a try and hurry up and grab your Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread soon! It’s only here for a limited time!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Popovers
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter room temp, to grease popover pan
- 1 tablespoon Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread
- 2 large eggs room temp
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk whole or 2%, slightly at room temp
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Special equipment highly recommended: a popover pan
- Preheat the oven to 450°F, and thoroughly grease your popover pan with the Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter.
- Melt the tablespoon of Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread in a microwave safe bowl and set it aside to cool slightly. Break the eggs into the same bowl and whisk gently. Then whisk in the flour, salt, milk, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until blended; a few lumps are fine.
- Fill the cups ⅔ full (3/4 full for large popovers), and bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Then, reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 20 minutes. (Do not open the oven! Opening the oven door in the first 20 minutes can cause them to collapse.)
- When they are brown and crusty, remove them from the oven. Lightly dust with powdered sugar and enjoy with the Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread!