Things are about to get crazy fun over here. I’ll be working on two very exciting projects (hint: video) and so I’ve been spending a lot of time writing scripts, meeting with my producer, scouting locations, crunching numbers to fit my budget and channeling Oprah because for 3 videos I will be be interviewing people. Next week is going to be insane. But I’m also super excited!
And I’ve been exercising like crazy. Like running and going to Pure Barre classes 3 times a week. You wanna know why?
I’ve been eating these blondies. Like, I can’t stop. And this. This glorious peanut butter!
This Pumpkin Spice peanut butter is everything. Everything!!! And it came out at the perfect time of the year! Peanut Butter & Co. took their peanut butter and blended it with real pumpkin and warm pumpkin pie spices, like cinnamon and nutmeg, to create their first ever limited edition peanut butter!
You guys. You have to try this. Before it’s all gone!
So, get some, or enter the giveaway below. And make these Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Banana Blondies ASAP!
PS: if you have any video tips for me, please leave them in the comments below. I know I should wear solids and nothing with a crazy pattern and smile a lot and be natural and not say “um” and not touch my hair too much. What else?!
- 1¼ cups all purpose flour*
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup mashed banana
- ½ cup Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanut butter morsels
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and spray or grease the parchment paper.
- Using a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and brown sugar and mix until smooth. Add the egg, mashed banana, pumpkin spice peanut butter and vanilla, and mix well until smooth. Pour in the dry ingredients into the wet and mix together until just incorporated. Mix in peanut butter and chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour blondie mix into your prepared baking pan, spreading into an even layer. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until a tester inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven, and place on a wire rack and let cool completely before lifting out and cutting into squares.
Recipe adapted from Love and Olive Oil
open to residents within the United States only
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I am a member of Peanut Butter & Co’s Yum Squad. All opinions expressed here are my own.