5 Grilling Recipes for July 4th! If you’re still looking for something to grill on the 4th! Look no further! I’ve also included some of my favorite side dishes as well!
From chicken, to cauliflower to shrimp, I’ve got you covered! Friends, I can’t believe the 4th of July is almost here! This summer is going to fly by for sure! If you are firing up the grill, here are some of my favorites!
It’s funny how much you learn about different things when you get a dog. Did you know July 4th is actually a very frightening day for most dogs? “Noisy fireworks and other celebrations can startle animals and cause them to run away; holiday foods can be unhealthy; summer heat and travel can be dangerous; and potentially dangerous debris can end up lying on the ground where pets can eat or play with it.
Whether or not you’re planning your own Independence Day celebration, it’s important to take precautions to keep your pets safe both during and after Fourth of July festivities.” Read here for ways to prep for the holiday and for other safety tips if you have a dog at home.
Prior to having Coco, we would always buy fireworks. We’d never go crazy . . maybe a few loud, colorful ones and mostly sparklers but now we just watch from afar and enjoy.
5 Grilling Recipes for July 4th
One thing we do however is grill and eat! Grilling isn’t always about burgers and hot dogs. I have cauliflower steaks, shrimp and corn packets and more!
- Grilled Beer Brats there’s also a fabulous video that Paul shot that shows you how to make this! Be sure to watch the video!
- Grilled Cauliflower Steaks! A fabulous alternative if you don’t eat meat
- Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- Grilled Shrimp and Corn Packets
- Grilled Eggplant Bun Burger
5 Side Dishes and Dessert for July 4th
- my favorite pasta salad!! (see photo above) This pasta salad is the best! and the dressing is light and delicious! Hope you try this!
- Avocado Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Grilled Peaches and vanilla ice cream
- Summer Berry Crisp (photo below)