Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms using HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate flavored candies in red, green, & silver foils! The classic Peanut Butter Blossoms you love, dressed up for the holidays! No holiday at my house is complete without these. We hope you try the recipe!
Disclosure: #ad This post is sponsored and was created in partnership with Hershey. Thank you to Hershey for partnering with me on this post.
The holidays are right around the corner! I don’t know about you, but we love this time of the year! Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, the weather is cool and crisp, it’s sweater season and we start gearing up for the holiday season!
My daughters and I make it a family tradition to bake cookies over the holiday season. We’ll bake cookies for neighbors, teachers, friends and family. There’s something so special about the smell of freshly baked cookies, scents of cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice in the air and the time spent together baking. It’s a wonderful break during what can be a somewhat crazy and stressful season.
Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms
I have always loved Peanut Butter Blossoms and now they are one of my kids’ favorites! We love the peanut buttery taste and of course the pièce de résistance: the HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate flavored candies! Over the holidays, I like to add cinnamon! I feel like the cinnamon adds warmth and just an added layer of goodness and deliciousness to these cookies! My Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms are a holiday favorite! You simply must bake them!
HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate flavored candies are the perfect festive addition for any candy dish or for adding something super special to any baked treat this holiday season. Visit https://www.hersheyland.com/recipes/peanut-butter-blossoms.html for the full recipe.
HERSHEY’S KISSES MILK CHOCOLATE FLAVORED CANDIES
I wanted to put a festive spin on my kids’ favorite cookies so I added some cinnamon and rolled the cookie dough in a cinnamon sugar mixture for added cinnamon goodness! And to make these peanut butter blossoms even more special, we used the HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate flavored candies in the red, green and silver foils! These are the perfect treat for stocking stuffers, candy dishes and of course, baking these Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blossoms! Also, be on the lookout for HERSHEY’S KISSES Candy Cane, Hot Cocoa and Sugar Cookie flavored candies!
We hope you give this recipe a try! Your family will love these!
CINNAMON PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon + more for rolling
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus more for rolling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk any kind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 dozen HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate flavored candies foil removed
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside. Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter, ½ cup granulated sugar and light brown sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla; beat until blended. Gradually add in the flour mixture with the mixer on low speed until everything is incorporated. If the dough is very soft, refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Pour about a ½ cup of granulated sugar and mix in 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon*. Mix together. Roll the cookie dough balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture and place about two inches apart on your baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 to 11 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately press a HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate flavored candies into center of each cookie, allowing it to crack slightly. Let cool completely and enjoy!