Scallion Ginger Cauliflower Fried Rice! I made one of my favorite dishes low carb! If you love cauliflower rice, you’ll love this!
I feel like everyone around me is doing some sort of diet. Mostly keto, which I am still learning about, and mostly, low carb, low sugar and no dairy. I wholeheartedly believe in a combination of exercise and eating right. . although, it’s amazing how much a changed diet can change your body. I’m trying to eat a lot of low carb these days and I’m super excited about this one!
Scallion Ginger Cauliflower Fried Rice!
We love fried rice in my house and this just made perfect sense! Go low carb with cauliflower fried rice! I might like this one better!!! I hope you try it!
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY CAULIFLOWER
And if you are a cauliflower lover, here are MORE different ways to enjoy cauliflower:
curried carrot and cauliflower soup
slow cooker mashed potatoes with cauliflower
Scallion Ginger Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 head cauliflower leaves and stalk discarded, cut into big chunks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 to 2 heaping tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 large eggs whisked
- 2 to 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 bunches scallions diced
- roasted sesame seeds
- Using a food processor, place the cauliflower chunks inside and pulse until it becomes a cous-cous like texture, (see photo above). Remove from food processor and set aside.
- Heat your oil in a wok, or large sized pan or skillet, add in the minced garlic and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, about 20 to 30 seconds. Add in the cauliflower, reserving one cup to add in later, and sauté. Drizzle on the sesame oil and continue mixing everything together. Pour in the whisked eggs and work quickly to mix together. Let cook for a few minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and rice wine vinegar, mix together. Add the remaining cauliflower and diced scallions and mix together. Taste and adjust any ingredients as needed (you can add more soy sauce if needed).
- Garnish with more diced scallions and roasted sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
[…] is one of my favorites. Cauliflower pesto, grilled cauliflower steaks, cauliflower pizza crust, cauliflower fried rice, cauliflower macaroni and cheese and […]