25 Easter Recipes! From appetizers and breads to main and sides to dessert, we have you covered! Find some delicious and easy recipes to make!
Easter is on Sunday and, for us, that means: going to church, an Easter egg hunt and food!! And lots of it! I do miss celebrating the holiday with our extended family in California but that just means we get to celebrate with friends.
I always remember having a spread on Easter, well, in my family, we had a spread for every holiday. Sometimes casual, sometimes more formal, we were always together as a family. Do you guys have ham? or keep it on the simple side? Either way, as long as you are with loved ones and giving thanks and celebrating, that’s all that matters!
Still looking to plan your Easter Sunday menu? If you’re like me, you might not have your Easter menu set. I’m here to help! Here are my 25 BEST recipes for Easter, starting with appetizers and going to dessert.
Wishing everyone a fabulous Easter Sunday!
APPETIZERS AND BREADS
- Deviled Egg Crostini! Featured above. A fun spin on deviled eggs, in this recipe the deviled egg mixture is on toasted bread! Always a crowd pleaser!
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon
3. Asparagus Gruyere Tart, featured above. So easy to make and delicious!
4. Greek Easter Bread, a must bake on Easter Sunday
MAIN DISH AND SIDES
16. Orzo with Peas
This might be the most important table at your brunch. I love to have a good variety of desserts from cookies, to cupcakes to cake! Bottom line, if it can satisfy your sweet tooth, you’re in business! I hope you find something here to make!
17. Nutella Banana Bread I know this is bread but this can serve as a great dessert with some coffee.