Baked Salmon with Spiralized Veggies! This is one of my go-to meals because it’s so easy, quick and delicious! Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids and a great source of protein, you should definitely go pick up some salmon today!
If there’s one thing I could literally eat every week, maybe even 2 to 3 times a week, it’s salmon. Baked salmon, salmon sushi, smoked salmon on a bagel, a salmon poke bowl, you name it. It’s summer time and everyone wants to eat lighter and healthier so I thought it would be the perfect time to share this recipe.
Baked Salmon with Spiralized Veggies
This Baked Salmon with Spiralized Veggies will literally take you 10 minutes to make! While your salmon is baking in the oven, you cook the veggies. It couldn’t be any easier than that! Don’t have a spiralizer? No worries! You can simply use a julienne peeler! I hope you make this and enjoy!
Health Benefits of Eating Salmon
You guys already know this but I will list the health benefits for those who may not know:
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Great Source of Protein
- High in B Vitamins
- Good Source of Potassium
- Loaded With Selenium
- Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- May Benefit Weight Control
Source: click here
There’s the choice between buying fresh versus frozen salmon and when we filmed this video, I encouraged people to buy fresh but perhaps it doesn’t matter? Frozen can be great too and it’s cheaper. Read this and let me know what you think.
Baked Salmon with Spiralized Veggies (VIDEO!)
- 1 to 2 salmon fillets
- olive oil
- lemon pepper seasoning
- smoked paprika
- sautéed spiralized butternut squash and/or zucchini noodles
- fresh parsley finely diced
- lime wedges
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Prep and line a baking sheet. If desired, pat your salmon filet gently with a paper towel. Lightly drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil, season with lemon pepper seasoning from Penzeys Spices and some smoked paprika.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of your salmon filet. Remove from oven. Serve on sautéed spiralized butternut squash and/or zucchini noodles and garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a lime wedge. Enjoy!