Easy S’mores Dip! Completely indulgent and yummy, this is the perfect quick dessert to make at home and share with friends and family!
Hey guys! We officially have 2 days of school left! My kids and I are so excited! I know today is National Doughnut Day. . but I’m here today with s’mores! And a s’mores DIP!
I figured I would just have them show you how easy it is to make. Now, I know this is a lot of chocolate and sugar so this is obviously not something I support making everyday. But it’s the summer and s’mores are a given so whip up one of these, invite some friends over and enjoy it!
If you’re looking for the classic summer s’more, check out my post on making s’mores at home, too!
Here are some tips:
- The mini cast iron skillets are cute and everything but boy, are these hard to clean. And the marshmallows are sticky and messy. So, I suggest using an oven safe non-stick pan for this.
- Mix it up! Layer in some fruit (thinly sliced bananas, strawberries, thinly sliced peaches) . . but when you do, just add one even layer. You don’t need any more than that.
- For a healthier version, skip the marshmallows completely and just heat the chocolate chips and strawberries (or other fruit) in the oven and top with some coconut whipped cream after it comes out of the oven. Eat with more fruit or graham crackers.
- Watch your marshmallows when they are in the oven. Generally, you’re going to be fine with the pan being in there for 8 to 10 minutes, but if you keep the pan in longer, just keep an eye on it.
I hope you try this easy s’mores dip! Summer, here we come!
Easy S'mores Dip
- 1 bag 11.5 oz semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 bag marshmallows
- serve with Annie's Organic Honey Graham Crackers
- special equipment: oven safe non-stick pan
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Pour the chocolate chips into your pan and spread evenly. Top with the sliced strawberries in one even layer over the chocolate chips. Top the strawberries with the marshmallows.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until heated through and the marshmallows are nicely browned. Serve with Annie's organic honey graham crackers and devour immediately.
These are our favorite graham crackers. Annie’s Organic Honey Grahams. They are made with Organic Wheat Flour and have no artificial flavors, no synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives.