September 1st is tomorrow! I can’t believe how fast the summer went by. . but I guess it’s always like that. Well, some of you are already back in the swing of things and have already started school again and are back in your normal routines. We go back to school tomorrow!
Am I ready? Heck no. But it doesn’t matter because it’s happening.
Both of my girls will be in school now Monday-Friday so I’m doing a happy dance over here. And fall (one of my favorite seasons) is right around the corner. . so I’m sharing sweet treats with you today. Because if there’s a season where I love baking, it’s fall.
And when we talk baking, I immediately go to chocolate.
Because, well, chocolate.
So, enjoy these treats today and enter the giveaway down below. Ghirardelli Chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates to bake with so someone needs to win this $100 Ghirardelli gift card! They also have fabulous premium cocoa powder, chocolate baking bars, chocolate baking chips, brownie mixes and more! So, use up that $100 and stock up your pantry! And from this list of cakes, cookies, brownies and more, you’ll have plenty of inspiration!
25 Chocolate Sweet Treats!!
1) Best Ever Coconut Macaroons, only 5 ingredients! (photo above)
2) Double Chocolate Muffins from Baked By Rachel. We love muffins and these look double-y amazing!
3) Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Quinoa Cookies from Well Plated. These have my favorite things. . in a cookie!
4) Flourless Chocolate Cakes from All Day I Dream About Food. I can’t wait to try this cake!
5) Chocolate Merlot Cake . . I looovvveeeee this cake! (Photo above) and yes, if you eat a slice, you’ll want it to be that big!
6) Chocolate Zucchini Cake from Shugary Sweets. I love baking with zucchini! Love this cake!
7) Easy Texas Sheet Cake from The Domestic Rebel. I want the entire sheet cake!
8) Double Chocolate Tartlets from That Skinny Chick Can Bake. These tartlets are the prettiest tartlets ever!
9) Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from Blahnik Baker (photo above; totally making these for my girls! We can’t wait!)
10) No Bake Turtle Cookies from The Recipe Rebel. Turtle cookies?! Brilliant!
11) Chocolate Mousse Pie with Caramel Drizzle and Sea Salt from Very Culinary. This pie is everything.
12) Chocolate Avocado Bread (pictured above; this is amazing. . but I’m biased)
13) Classic Brownies from Fake Ginger . . these are perfection!
14) Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Bourbon Cinnamon Buttercream from Eats Well With Others . . did you see that? Bourbon Cinnamon Buttercream!!!
15) Chocolate Pound Cake from Grandbaby Cakes. This cake! WOW-ZA!
16) Peanut Butter Cup Cake from Just About Baked. The perfect cake for peanut butter cup lovers like me!
17) Bourbon Chocolate Tipsy Cake from I Am Baker. Again, bourbon. And just pure awesomeness. This cake is amazing!
18) Easy Indoor Skillet S’mores Dip from Life Made Sweeter. Because INDOOR S’MORES. ’nuff said.
19) Chocolate Mini Bundts with Candy Coated Chocolates. . for my love of mini bundts!
20) Thick and Chewy Chocolate Orange Coconut Oil Cookies from Cooking LSL. Did you read that title?! You’ve got to check out these cookies!
21) Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Blondies from Urban Bakes . . Nutella and peanut butter . . YES! These are gorgeous!
22) Chocolate Coconut Bread from Broma Bakery . . because everything Sarah bakes is gorgeous and beautiful!
23) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins from Pumpkin n’ Spice. These are muffins I would bake everyday if I could!
24) Zucchini Brownies from Crazy for Crust. You gotta have at least TWO fabulous brownie recipes when sharing sweet treats. Period.
25) Salted Caramel Mocha Heaven & Hell Cake from Baking A Moment. You guys! This cake is amazing. Just look at it. Dang!!
I talked about fall and baking and didn’t even share any pumpkin, apple or cinnamon desserts. I’ll have to do another round-up soon!
Giveaway open to residents within the United States only.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by me!