Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Brittle Ice Cream

Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Brittle Ice Cream_horizontal_main

Hello everyone!

Well, we leave for our vacation soon so I am knee-deep in packing right now but before I leave, I’m thrilled to be here today to share this fabulous ice cream recipe with you!! Did you know July is National Ice Cream Month?!

I recently made a raspberry cheesecake (that was to die for SO GOOD; I’ll be sharing it on July 30) and fell in love again with cheesecake. Not that I fell out of love with it but I just hadn’t made a cheesecake in a while. There’s an unexpected ingredient in here that made my cheesecake extra creamy and delicious.

Since devouring that cheesecake, I couldn’t get cheesecake out of my head. .  plus I had these fabulous strawberries . .  so naturally, I had to make ICE CREAM!!!

Organic Strawberries

Ice cream in progress

Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Brittle ice cream to be exact.

Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Brittle Ice Cream

What’s Brownie Brittle you might be asking? I was introduced to this fabulous product while in Miami for BlogHer Food. These light, crispy, crunchy cookie like snacks are like brownie cookies! You get that rich brownie taste in a cookie crisp! These are deliciously addicting and oh so good! I made ice cream with them but they are just as tasty plain, right out of the bag with a tall glass of milk.

Brownie Brittle

So, you need to head on over to the Brownie Brittle website to get this amazing recipe (this ice cream is so good. .  it’s my new fave) and to find out more about Brownie Brittle. You will love these. Trust me.

Here’s to National Ice Cream Month! Now, go make some ice cream!! I hope you enjoy!

Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Brittle Ice Cream

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Brownie Brittle. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting me in working with brands that I love.

15 Responses to "Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Brittle Ice Cream"

1. Matt Robinson

July 17, 2014 at 12:59 am

Love this Alice! It’s getting late and I’m having some serious ice cream cravings and wish I had a bowl of this right now!

July 17, 2014 at 6:28 am

Thanks, Matt!! This one is seriously my current fave! :)

2. Nancy @ gottagetbaked

July 17, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Alice, this looks divine! I’ve been seeing other bloggers posting photos and heaping praise on this Brownie Brittle. I need to get my hands on some! Your ice cream looks absolutely perfect. I hope you have an amazing vacation – you deserve it! Tell me all about it when you get back :)

July 17, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Thank you, Nancy! I hope you have a great time in FL!!! and yes, try to get some Brownie Brittle, which you can definitely find in FL. That is where they are HQ’ed. . it’s good stuff!!!

3. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes)

July 17, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Girl this ice cream is a thing of beauty! Ah-maze-balls!

July 17, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Thank you, J!!

4. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust

July 17, 2014 at 7:12 pm

This is the BEST ice cream ever! Brownie brittle? Strawberry cheesecake? Pinned!

July 18, 2014 at 12:09 am

Thank you so much, Dorothy!!

5. Laurasmess

July 18, 2014 at 9:03 am

Oh my gosh oh my gosh… My eyes are doing a happy little dance at the sight of this! I love ice cream. I’ve even eaten it in below zero temperatures… My mother thought I was mad. Haha. Love the delicious chunks of crunchy brownie in these (what an amazing idea) and the creamy strawberry base. Yum is an insufficient word! Amazing Alice! Xx

6. Maria | Pink Patisserie

July 18, 2014 at 9:17 am

Wow!! I adore cheesecake ice cream and yours looks so delicious Alice! I’m very intrigued with the brownie brittle! Must find some..

7. Chris @ Shared Appetite

July 18, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Oh my goodness Alice!! I love brownie brittle and adding it to ice cream is GENIUS!! Pinning, and once I get into the new house and unpack all the boxes to find my ice cream maker, I’m totally making this!

July 18, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Awesome, Chris!!! Let me know if you try it!

8. Medha @ Whisk & Shout

July 20, 2014 at 8:46 am

Brownie brittle?! That sounds awesome. This looks amazing, I love strawberry cheesecake and the addition of brownie brittle reminds me of oreo cheesecake crust. Will def be heading over for the recipe!

July 20, 2014 at 9:21 am

Thank you so much, Medha!!

9. The Hungry Mum