Blueberry Baked Oat Bars! Subtly sweet from blueberries and honey and made with Quaker Old Fashioned Oats which are 100% whole grain, these Blueberry Baked Oat Bars will be your new favorite summer snack! Bake these for your kids, or for yourself and your friends, and enjoy!
This post is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company, but all opinions are my own.
This last year and a half has taught me to enjoy the little things. Spending time with my kids and husband, going for a walk outside, picking up some fresh, beautiful flowers and baking something delicious in the kitchen with my children. These are the moments I will always remember.
I can’t believe this summer is almost over and soon we will be starting the new school year again. My kids start camp tomorrow. I found a fashion and sewing camp for my girls and got them into the same class. My kids are getting older and so we have been trying to let the girls try new things, in hopes that they find what interests them and what they are passionate about.
Blueberry Baked Oat Bars
Madeline loves baking and loves being in the kitchen. Her new thing is helping me chop vegetables. She’s 10 and trying to improve her knife skills. The girls are both interested in clothes and fashion so we’ll see if the sewing camp sparks anything. And as far as baking goes, I have that covered on my end. I let them have free reign in my kitchen. The only thing I ask: that they clean up after themselves.
We baked these Blueberry Baked Oat Bars back in May and have been baking them every few weeks or so. They are so good and come together so quickly, all in one bowl!
I love that they are not too sweet and you can really taste the oats and blueberries. Subtly sweet from blueberries and honey and made with Quaker Old Fashioned Oats which are 100% whole grain, these Blueberry Baked Oat Bars will be your new favorite summer snack! We really hope you try the recipe!
Blueberry Baked Oat Bars
- 2 1/4 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries split
- Preheat your oven to 375 F and grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and line with parchment paper. Using a large mixing bowl, mix together the Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, the almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, salt, almond milk, honey, eggs, melted butter and vanilla until combined. Add in 2 cups of the blueberries and mix together one last time.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle on the remaining 1/2 cup blueberries over the top. Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and enjoy right away while hot with a spoon, or let cool for at least 2 hours, slice into bars and enjoy!
For my favorite spiced oatmeal raisin cookies, click here!