Zucchini Pizza Crust! Low carb and so delicious! You won’t believe this is a Zucchini Pizza Crust! Read the entire recipe to see my secret ingredient!
I have one more low carb pizza crust for ya! Very similar to the method of preparation of cauliflower pizza crust, here’s zucchini pizza crust! This recipe might be a tag easier because there’s less to do. . and I add a secret ingredient, which I feel adds some nuttiness and nutrition! Can you guess what it is?!
Try this pizza crust, along with the cauliflower pizza crust, and let me know which one you like more! I couldn’t decide!
More Recipes Using Zucchini
Roasted Zucchini and Eggplant Lasagna
Skillet Stuffed Shells with Zucchini and Mushrooms
Zucchini Banana Bread
Zucchini Carrot Muffins
Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Gluten-Free Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Best Zucchini Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cake
Zucchini Pizza Crust
- 3 medium zucchini or about 4 cups grated zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella split
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup ground almond meal or almond flour
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce + more if needed
- Fresh basil torn, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. Using a box grater or in a food processor, grate your zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini. You want your zucchini as dry as possible.
- Transfer the zucchini to a large bowl with the egg, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and the almond meal and season with salt and pepper. Mix together until completely combined.
- Transfer “zucchini dough” to prepared your baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden brown, for about 25 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread tomato sauce over the crust and then top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, for about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and garnish freshly torn basil. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Delish.com