Green Goddess Avocado Sauce!!! Light, healthy and packed with flavor, you’ll be making this Green Goddess Avocado Sauce every chance you get! Enjoy with raw or roasted veggies, pita bread, crackers and more! Spread this on sandwiches and in wraps too! It’s so good!
Back in January, I did the Cooking Light 3 Day Detox and was introduced to this Green Goddess Avocado Sauce. It’s so good, I can’t stop making it. I made this recipe originally (the lemon chicken citrus bowl shown below, it’s freaking delicious, you must try it!) and since then, I just make the sauce. Like, all the time.
This Green Goddess Avocado Sauce is so good, so easy to make and so versatile! Enjoy it with raw or roasted veggies, pita bread, crackers and more! Spread this on sandwiches and in wraps too! It’s so good!
Or, make a platter of all of your favorite things like I did here. If I could eat everything off of a board, I would.
Hope you try the recipe!
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Chill until ready to use.
Cooking Light, here