I don’t know about you but now that school is in full-swing, the kids are in activities and contrary to what people think, I am not Super Mom and do NOT cook everyday, I need some quick, go-to, easy convenience meals ready to go in my freezer during the week! I am not one to promote a lot of frozen ready made meals but these Contessa World Cuisine convenience meals are tasty and, let’s face it, sometimes you just need to cook up a quick meal.
We tried the Beef Mongolian and the Sesame Chicken and really enjoyed it! Again, nothing beats a real home-cooked meal but these were a life saver for me and I will continue to stock up on these for when I need them.
Won’t like it til you’ve tried it right? Well, today, I’m giving away 15 bags of Contessa World Cuisine to one reader so enter away!
More information about Contessa World Cuisine:
- 18 unique, world cuisine-inspired flavors
- Simple to prepare in ten minutes at home
- No msg
- No trans-fat
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
- Minimally processed
- Multiple gluten-free options
- Individually packaged sauce packets to allow for freshness, recipe variation and special dietary needs
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
To enter this giveaway, CLICK ON THE RAFFLECOPTER LINK BELOW. And my sincere apologies, but this giveaway is only open to residents within the United States:
- One entry per person, PLUS additional qualified bonus entries (mentioned above).
- Giveaway only eligible for residents within the United States.
- This giveaway ends on Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 12:00am EST.
- ONE winner will be chosen at random from all of the comments/entries listed here on this post. Be sure to do the mandatory entry by answering the question and leaving a comment.
- ONE winner will be announced on Monday, December 10, 2012. The winner will be notified via the email supplied in the entry. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.