I’m a wine drinker. Never acquired the taste for beer. I know. I know. But give me a glass of red or white and I am a very happy girl. In my early 20’s, I was a cheap date. One glass (maybe even half a glass) and I was tipsy. Now, I can hold my own. Word.
I decided to have a little fun and wanted to test out my new Primula Flavor It Pitcher 3-in-1 Beverage System. From iced coffee to iced tea to sangria. This baby does it all. I really love the sleek design of the pitcher and the flavor infuser is great! With my sangria, I actually like also having all the fruit in my glass so I simply poured some out from the infuser. For other drinks, like teas or iced coffee, the Stainless Steel Tea Infuser is designed to brew loose tea or ground coffee, either hot or cold. How awesome is this?
The Primula Flavor It Pitcher 3-in-1 Beverage System
Brew it, flavor it, or chill it in the new Flavor It Pitcher from Primula. Whether you’re brewing hot or cold coffee or tea, infusing fresh fruit flavors into water, infusing mint or lavender into lemonade, or chilling mojitos for entertaining – Flavor It is an eco-friendly alternative to infused bottled beverages. The perfect pitcher, along with trend-forward accessories, makes beverage preparation easy. The pitcher, tea infuser, flavor infuser, lid, and top are dishwasher safe.
The beverage system includes:
- Flavor Infuser – can be filled with fresh fruit, herbs, or spices to lend intriguing flavor notes to water, tea, punch, and more. Creating a multitude of beverage options from cucumber lime drinks to blueberry iced tea, to sangria and more.
- Stainless Steel Tea Infuser – designed to brew loose tea or ground coffee, either hot or cold. The infuser’s filter sits low in the pitcher, accommodating small quantities as well as a full pitcher.
- Chill Core – filled with non-toxic gel, it is better than ice because it keeps the beverage cool without diluting the flavor.
Features and Benefits:
- BPA-free Tritan material
- 2.9 quart pitcher
- dishwasher safe
- scratch resistant
- shatter proof
- stain resistant
- fits into a standard refrigerator door
- no-spill locking lid
So, if you are looking for a Mother’s Day gift or just something for yourself, take a look at this. . I am so using this (+ my Zoku Quick Pop Maker) all summer long! So, I will leave you with that thought and this recipe! (A friend of mine told me he adds Fanta Orange in his sangria .. how awesome and brilliant is that?! Definitely going to be trying this soon!)
Very Berry Sangria!!
- 1 Bottle of red wine I suggest a good table red wine
- 1-2 oranges; halved and sliced with rind left on
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries; sliced
- 1/2 cup blackberries or raspberries
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale to be added right before serving; optional
- Place all of the ingredients into a large pitcher except the ginger ale. Mix and refrigerate overnight. About 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, pour in the ginger ale if using and mix. The best Sangrias are chilled for about 24 hours in the refrigerator, really allowing the flavors to marinate into each other.
Disclosure: I was given a Primula Flavor It Pitcher 3-in-1 Beverage System for product review and recipe development purposes. As always, all opinions expressed here are my own.