Acai Green Smoothie Bowl! This is a great way to get some greens, nutrition and fiber into your body in the morning!
If you know me, you know I try to make a green smoothie every morning. I started a couple of years ago and haven’t looked back. These smoothies give me energy, fuel me up and taste great! When I have more time, I love making smoothie bowls! I love loading on my favorite superfoods as the toppings! It’s like cereal, elevated! I hope you try one soon!
In the market for a new blender? Click here for a discount ($20 off and FREE shipping) on a A3500 Ascent Series Vitamix Blender. You’ll see the discount after the blender has been added to your cart!
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1 heaping cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 packet frozen acai, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder, or feel free to add protein powder
- 1½ tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup water
- dried goji berries
- cacao nibs
- hemp seeds
- coconut flakes
- Place everything into your blender, cover with lid and blend until smooth. Pour into bowls and top with suggested toppings and enjoy!