No Bake Paleo Energy Bites! Inspired by something I ate from a health food store, these energy bites are packed with loads of nutrition, fiber and protein! These are paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and grain free!
My family and I spent the weekend in Kohler, Wisconsin and had the best time. Before we hit the road to drive to Kohler, I made these no bake Paleo Energy Bites!
I’m all about snacking on things that are good for you, and still taste great! These are super easy to whip up and can be chilled in the refrigerator, or freezer. I personally like to put mine in the freezer so they harden a little faster and then transfer them into the fridge. Eat one or two of these before a hike, workout or just for an afternoon pick me up!
I loaded these energy bites with raw organic cacao nibs because they are an energy boosting superfood and are loaded with potassium, zinc, iron and selenium!!
Can you see them? The raw organic cacao nibs are in the energy bites mixture and I rolled some of the bites in the cacao nibs as well. You obviously don’t have to do that but I just love them.
I hope you give these No Bake Paleo Energy Bites a try! and if you do, let me know! or, tag me so I can see them on social media!
- heaping ½ cup all natural almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup dried fruit (raisins, cherries or cranberries)
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- ¾ cup ground almond flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed meal
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt (sea salt or kosher salt)
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs + more for rolling if desired
- non-dairy chocolate, melted (optional)
- Using a food processor, pulse together all of the ingredients from the almond butter to the salt only. Pulse for just a few seconds, bringing the mixture together and still keeping a little texture. You do NOT want to blend until smooth.
- Remove the blade from your food processor and pour in the cacao nibs. Mix together using a rubber spatula. Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls (you can also roll some of the energy bites in more cacao nibs if desired) and place onto a flat baking sheet or plate.
- Place the energy bites into the refrigerator, or freezer for about an hour. If desired, drizzle the energy bites with some melted chocolate before eating. Because the energy bites will be cold, the chocolate should harden on the bites pretty quickly. Store the energy bites in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.