Grain Bowl with Roasted Vegetables and Tahini. So delicious and filled with roasted vegetables and Pure Farmland’s Simply Seasoned Plant-Based Protein Starters! You’ve got to try this!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pure Farmland. All opinions are my own.
On a morning where nothing was going right, I sat in the car picking up the pieces of the broken granola bar that fell and crumbled everywhere, all over me, and I thought to myself: this day will go poorly if I allow it. I try to workout at least five days a week. I know this is a lot but it makes me feel better, it gives me energy and helps with my mental health. I love working out.
The days where I do workout, afterwards, I feel incredible. I have so much energy and feel happier, motivated and like I can accomplish anything. That morning, I woke up late, spilled my coffee and I forgot to buy more eggs so couldn’t make the girls scrambled eggs in the morning for breakfast. The workout helped me to clear my head and then I headed over to the Lancaster County Farmer’s Market to buy some produce.
Pure Growth Project
I am a huge supporter of buying fresh, local produce and helping to support our local farmers. So, when I heard about Pure Farmland’s Pure Growth Project, I had to share it with you all.
To help support the growth of community farms and gardens across the country, Pure Farmland introduced its Pure Growth Project. This initiative and grant program is providing $100,000 in grants to help these important green spaces across the country continue to thrive, and help grow everyone’s access to fresh, local produce.
Pure Farmland believes that good things are grown from the ground up – that’s why the brand launched its Pure Growth Project, to help support community gardens and preserve essential farmland where America’s food is grown.
Through this initiative, Pure Farmland is providing $100,000 in grants to help support community farms and gardens across the country, and to help grow everyone’s access to fresh, local produce. Here in Philadelphia, Norris Square Neighborhood Project received $20,000 to help their efforts in providing nourishment to their neighborhood. To learn more about the Pure Growth Project, click here.
You can help grow the brand’s impact by sharing your own garden photo. For every photo submitted, Pure Farmland will donate another $10 towards community farm and garden grants, up to $25,000, to help these important green spaces do more – and grow more!
Grain Bowl with Roasted Vegetables and Tahini
To celebrate the brand’s mission, I made a delicious, plant-based grain bowl using Pure Farmland’s Simply Seasoned Plant-Based Protein Starters and ingredients sourced from my local farmer’s market. I hope you give this recipe a try!
Grain Bowl with Roasted Vegetables and Tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- 1 (16 oz. package) Pure Farmland Simply Seasoned Plant-Based Protein Starters
- Assorted roasted vegetables: Brussels Sprouts, potatoes, butternut or honeynut squash*
- 8 oz. Sautéed cremini mushrooms
- Cooked farro or brown rice
- Fresh radishes sliced for garnish
- Fresh parsley finely chopped for garnish
For tahini sauce dressing:
- 1/3 cup tahini
- juice from 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 to 6 tablespoons water
- Using a pan or skillet over medium high heat, add the oil and then, after a minute or two, add in the Pure Farmland Simply Seasoned Plant-Based Protein Starters and cook until all browned and cooked through. Remove from heat.
- For the tahini sauce dressing: Using a small mixing bowl, add the tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, salt and garlic. Whisk to combine. Then slowly add the water until the dressing becomes loose, creamy and pourable. Start with 3 to 4 tablespoons of water. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon juice for acidity, salt if needed or maple syrup for sweetness.
- To assemble your grain bowls: Place some cooked farro or brown rice in your bowl and top with the cooked, roasted vegetables, the sautéed mushrooms and the cooked Pure Farmland Simply Seasoned Plant-Based Protein Starters. Lightly drizzle with some of the tahini sauce and garnish with some fresh radishes and sprinkle on some fresh parsley. Enjoy!
This recipe looks delicious. I’ve had an air fryer for over a year, if not longer! It is still in the box. This recipe makes me think it can finally be used.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ALICE. Hope that your day is as special as you are!
Thank you so much!
This recipe was so delicious! I loved the tahini sauce with all the veggies, especially brussel sprouts!
Thank you!! I’m so glad you enjoyed!