The Best Vegan Buddha Bowl ever!!! Filled with farro, mixed greens and arugula, carrot ribbons, grilled veggies, roasted spiralized golden beets, blackberries and more! This Buddha Bowl is packed with macronutrients and everything good!
If you follow me on social media, you know I workout. With all the recipe development and eating I do, I have to balance it all out. Plus, I love it. I do Pure Barre and just recently started Flyght (indoor cycling). I’ve heard such great things about indoor cycling and I love riding my bike, so I thought I’d give it a go.
I love exercise classes because, while I’m there, I’m there. I zone everything else out and leave it all on the floor. Before class, my go -to snacks for more energy and fuel: a banana with almond butter or a GoMacro protein bar.
I actually don’t eat the entire thing, I only eat half, so I love the mini sizes that they have! The sunflower butter + chocolate is my favorite!
GoMacro® MacroBars™ are cold-pressed, nut-butter based nutrition bars. They are made from simple, clean ingredients, all MacroBars™ are certified vegan, gluten-free, organic, R.A.W., C.L.E.A.N., kosher and non-GMO project verified. Their combination of high-protein and plant-based ingredients serve as the perfect way to keep you fueled throughout the day. Have you tried one of these before?
When I get home after a workout, I’ll make myself a smoothie or a salad, or a bowl of some sort. Because we grilled on Sunday, we had lots of leftover veggies. I was at the market and got some farro and golden beets so this Vegan Buddha Bowl could happen!
This Vegan Buddha Bowl is packed with farro, mixed greens and arugula, carrot ribbons, grilled veggies, roasted spiralized golden beets and potatoes, blackberries, raspberries and more! And I had these Thrive bars, also made by GoMacro, I’m loving the Blueberry Lavender, so I threw some cut pieces of this bar on top as well!
I love how colorful this Vegan Buddha Bowl is and I love bowls that give me tons of variety and texture. I drizzled on some avocado oil and hemp seeds and my favorite balsamic vinegar but this is also fabulous with my tahini dressing! I hope you give this a try!
Best Vegan Buddha Bowl
- Cooked Farro
- Mixed greens and kale
- Half of an avocado sliced
- Carrot ribbons shaved with a vegetable peeler
- Roasted fingerling potatoes
- Roasted spiralized golden beets*
- Assorted roasted or grilled veggies: cauliflower bell peppers and zucchini
- Raw radishes
- Blueberry lavender Thrive bar cut into pieces (optional)
- Avocaco oil
- Hemp seeds
- Dressing: try my tahini dressing
- Prepare everything and arrange into your bowl. *If you don't have a spiralizer, simply peel and cut the golden beet into cubes and roast with some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with some avocado oil and sprinkle on the hemp seeds and pepitas and drizzle on your favorite salad dressing, or my tahini dressing. Enjoy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with GoMacro. All opinions stated here are my own.