Berry Acai Smoothie Bowls! Packed with antioxidants, fiber and protein, this smoothie bowl is just what you need to get you going in the morning!
It’s October and I’m still making smoothie bowls. I can’t help it. I’m hooked. Ever since starting my green smoothie craze earlier this year, I seriously will make myself a smoothie everyday. I just love the taste and feel a certain boost of energy from them.
My family and I love adding fresh fruit, especially berries to our smoothies. When it’s not summer or you’re not able to get your hands on fresh, in-season fruit, you have to turn to frozen fruit.
With Dole frozen berries and mangos, you can still enjoy the highest quality, GMO-free fruits born from vibrant sunshine! I seriously have my freezer stocked with Dole’s wild blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, mixed berries and mango chunks. With these quality frozen fruits, I can keep making my smoothies all year round!
This antioxidant packed smoothie is the perfect pick me up to enjoy in the morning! I also added an extra boost with this frozen acai and I added almond butter and almond milk. And the toppings were inspired by one of my favorite smoothie bowls from Bowl of Heaven in Madison. I hope you give this smoothie bowl a try!
- 2 cups assorted frozen berries (Dole blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and mixed berries)
- 1 to 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup (1 packet) frozen acai
- 1 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt (optional)
- 1 ½ cups almond milk + more if needed
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- hemp seeds
- dark chocolate chunks
- raw organic goji berries
- raw organic cacao nibs
- 1 banana, sliced
- Place all frozen fruit into your blender, top with the yogurt, almond milk and almond butter. Place lid on blender and blend until smooth. Pour into bowls and top with suggested toppings and enjoy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Dole. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.