There are some foods I know my kids will always eat and Soba Noodles is one of them. Soba noodles are so quick and easy and you can pack this for lunch!
“The PlanetBox Rover is designed for those who prefer to sample a wide variety of foods with smaller serving sizes. The Rover holds nearly 4.5 cups of food, which happily satisfies many customers, including both adults and children. The Rover Complete Kit includes a Rover lunchbox, the Big and Little Dipper for wet messy foods, your choice of super fun magnets designs, as well as a Rover Carry Bag for easy transport available in a variety of vibrant colors.”
I love this lunchbox container because of all the fabulous small compartments. Perfect for my kids because they don’t eat too much of one thing anyway and perfect for me too because I like to snack and graze on multiple things while eating. The containers are easy to open and close, as well as the lunchbox itself. The little lever thing is very easy to snap open and close. And when closed, the lunchbox is tight and secure.
The only problem with this lunchbox is that I only have one. My girls were already fighting over who is going to get to use it first and who gets the cool carry bag. I’ll definitely be ordering one more very soon. If you’re in the market for a new lunchbox container for yourself or your child, check these out. They are stainless steel, dishwasher safe and fabulous.
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- sliced cucumbers
- shredded carrots
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
- For a spicy alternative, mix in: 1½ tablespoons sweet chili sauce or sriracha sauce
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Rinse with warm water; drain well and set aside.
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar in a small bowl. Whisk well. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the soba noodles and mix well. Serve, top with the cucumbers and carrots and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Mix and enjoy!
Disclosure: I was provided a Rover Complete PlanetBox packing system to test and use. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.