Today, we are kicking off ONE Week of Food/Coffee Giveaways over here at HipFoodieMom.com so I hope you come back to visit us everyday this week!! Some posts will be accompanied with a recipe and some will be straight-up giveaways, like this one!
I LOVE coffee and when I find a brand I like, I will drink it religiously. BUT I am also always open to trying new brands because, when it comes to COFFEE, I want to give all the brands a chance. I don’t discriminate. So, when the good people at Eight O’Clock Coffee reached out, I was happy to try their coffee! I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee when I wake up in the morning and head downstairs to my kitchen. I like my coffee strong and with lots of flavor and Eight O’Clock Coffee delivered.
Eight O’Clock Coffee is the #1 retail whole bean coffee brand in the U.S., and is also one of the oldest, most proven coffee brands – since 1859. They were featured in the 2010 edition of America’s Greatest Brands— an annual publication recognizing the most respected U.S. brands. Fittingly for Eight O’Clock Coffee, this is the 8th edition of the authoritative book.
Since 1859, before there was a Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts or even a Maxwell House brand, Eight O’Clock Coffee has provided high-quality, carefully picked, roasted and packaged coffee – making it possible to brew the freshest, most delicious coffee at home. Today, after 151 years, Eight O’Clock Coffee remains America’s best-selling whole bean coffee with an expanded product line that includes a variety of roast levels, flavors, caffeine contents and ground coffee.
“Honoring Eight O’Clock Coffee as one of ‘America’s Greatest Brands’ is a tribute to the commitment of our employees, suppliers, customers and consumers,” said Alisa Jacoby, Senior Brand Manager at Eight O’Clock Coffee. “It is our privilege to be the home-brewed coffee of choice for generations of coffee-loving Americans since 1859.” Eight O’Clock Coffee – America’s Original Gourmet Coffee can be found in whole bean, ground and K-Cup® pack forms at most retailers that carry groceries.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
To enter this giveaway, CLICK ON THE RAFFLECOPTER LINK BELOW. And my sincere apologies, but this giveaway is only open to residents within the United States:
- One entry per person, PLUS additional qualified bonus entries (mentioned above).
- Giveaway only eligible for residents within the United States.
- This giveaway ends on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 12:00am EST.
- ONE winner will be chosen at random from all of the comments/entries listed here on this post. Be sure to do the mandatory entry by answering the question and leaving a comment.
- ONE winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 11, 2012. The winner will be notified via the email supplied in the entry. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.