Marinated Mushrooms!! These mushrooms make a great addition to an antipasti platter with cheese, olives, roasted red peppers (or raw), thin slices of prosciutto, salami and more!
I love a good snack board! I think I love the simplicity and the variety. Anytime I can eat and enjoy bites of all of my favorite foods, I’m in! Marinated and pickled anything, I am a huge fan of. The recipe for the marinated mushrooms is below and click here for my quick pickle recipe, which I use to quick pickle a lot of vegetables, including the carrots above.
Another nice thing about snack boards: you can customize them however you want. You want more cheese? Add more cheese. You want more meats? Add more salami and prosciutto. Today, I wanted more crackers and breads and different types of vegetables. Everything else is an accompaniment and I really feel like all the foods on the board compliment each other well.
This is the second marinated mushrooms recipe I’ve tried in the past week. I tried these, but I felt like they didn’t have much flavor. The texture was nice but I wanted more flavor. These marinated mushrooms are packed with flavor and I really loved this recipe! I hope you try it and enjoy!
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra-virgin
- 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic finely chopped or minced
- 1/4 medium red onion finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- For the recipe, visit Whole foods.com
Recipe from WholeFoodsMarket.com