Herb Compound Butter Spread made with Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil. It’s so easy to make and delicious! This herb compound butter spread goes beautifully with grilled meats and vegetables!
This recipe and post is sponsored by Land O’Lakes, Inc.
It’s summer time!! I can’t believe it’s already July! Our days have been filled with family outings, trips to the park, concerts, swimming, tennis, bubbles, ice cream, s’mores and playing with Cinnamon. It’s been completely laid back and relaxing. We love it.
We’ve been firing up the grill almost every weekend and today, I can’t wait to share this absolutely delicious herb compound butter spread recipe with you!
It’s made with Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil. I love using this butter because it’s made with only three ingredients: sweet cream, canola oil and salt, and I have it in my refrigerator at all times. To make this Herb Compound Butter Spread, you simply mix the Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil with fresh herbs and garlic and that’s it! Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil gives me and my family the fresh butter taste and flavor that we love! I absolutely love this Herb Compound Butter Spread! I was a little surprised at how much my kids loved it too. They have been adding it to their mashed potatoes, on top of bread, veggies and, of course, their grilled meats.
This herb compound butter spread is so easy to make. You’re going to love how much flavor this adds to your food. I hope you give this recipe a try! Your family is going to love it!
- 1 (15 oz.) container Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Using a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients until combined. Transfer herb compound butter spread to plastic wrap. Form and shape into a log. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Enjoy with grilled meats, veggies, mashed potatoes, on toasted bread, you name it!