Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Knorr Selects.
Delicious Spinach & Artichoke Rice Bowl with grilled veggies and meat! Now, this is what I call a perfect summer meal! So much goodness here!
It’s summer and we find ourselves firing up the grill almost every weekend. Nothing says summer to me more than being outside with my family, smelling the delicious food we have on the grill and sipping on some ice-cold lemonade.
We love grilling all kinds of meats: burgers, hot dogs and chicken and we also love grilling vegetables! Grilled vegetables are my favorite. There’s something about the flavor and texture of grilled veggies that I love. And throw in some chimichurri sauce and some rice and I’m set!
One weekend, we made these Spinach and Artichoke Rice Bowls with Knorr Selects and my family could not get enough of them! They were incredible and ready in under 20 minutes!
Dinner Made Easy with NEW Knorr Selects!
We absolutely loved the Spinach & Artichoke Rice flavor of Knorr Selects. Each of the six flavors are made with no artificial flavors or preservatives, are gluten free, and are perfect as a side dish or as part of a one-pot meal. The Spinach & Artichoke Rice expertly blends rice, asiago and cheddar cheeses, and artichoke into a filling and flavorful rice dish that can be prepared however you like!
We could have eaten this all on its own, but since we were grilling, we added the grilled meat and veggies, which helped round out our dinner even more. This is truly a delicious summer meal that everyone needs to try! Add in some grilled meat, or chicken or shrimp, or simply add grilled vegetables only. It’s up to you!
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke Rice
- 1 ½ cups Knorr Homestyle Chicken Stock
- 1 cup water
- Grilled meat, any kind
- Assorted grilled vegetables
- Fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Using a large sauté pan over medium high heat, heat the olive oil and add the garlic and onions and sauté for a few minutes. Add the mushrooms and continue to cook for other 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the same pan, pour in the Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke Rice, the chicken stock and the water and stir together. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and boil, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, while stirring frequently until your rice is tender and the sauce is creamy.
- Turn off the heat. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Assemble your rice bowl: divide the cooked Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke Rice between 3-4 bowls, top with grilled meats and grilled vegetables. Sprinkle on some fresh parsley for garnish if desired. Serve and enjoy!