Holiday Cheese Ball!! So easy to make and absolutely delicious! Cheese balls are always a crowd pleaser and can be made a day or two in advance!
This recipe is sponsored, in partnership with BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Looking for a super delicious and easy holiday appetizer? Let’s make my holiday cheeseball recipe. I’m hosting my entire family for Thanksgiving so I’m heading into my local @BJsWholesale for all of my essentials. When my family and I get together, we love spending time together in the kitchen cooking and we especially love savory dishes so I’m stocking up on all the ingredients I need. I especially love BJ’s exclusive brand: Wellsley Farms!
I love that BJ’s offers curbside pickup, and you can even shop online at BJs.com using their mobile app! Be sure to stop into your local club for all of your holiday essentials. I’ll be back with some more delicious holiday recipes so stay tuned!
Holiday Cheese Ball
Make ahead appetizers are the best over the holidays because you can make them and enjoy yourself when your family and/or guests arrive. Now, I know everything can’t be made ahead but definitely add this one to your entertaining food list!
Holiday Cheeseball Recipe
- 2 (8 oz.) Wellsley Farms Cream Cheese packages almost room temp
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese rough chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Wellsley Farms Shredded Mozzarella cheese rough chopped into small pieces
- 1/3 cup Wellsley Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 scallions finely diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms Chopped Pecans for rolling (+ more if needed)
- Serve with Wellsley Farms Entertainment Crackers and Wellsley Farms Green Bell Peppers (for a veggie option)
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients from the Wellsley Farms Cream Cheese to the Worcestershire sauce. Use a potato masher to gently mash the ingredients together and combine easier. Once everything is well combined, form and shape into a ball. You can make one large and one small or two medium sized cheese balls.
- Scatter the Wellsley Farms Chopped Pecans on a large plate or flat surface and roll your cheese balls until the entire exterior is covered. You can serve immediately, or, if making ahead: wrap well with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to three days in advance. Enjoy and serve with Wellsley Farms Entertainment Crackers.
More Holiday Themed Appetizers