The Best Toast You’ll Ever Have!! Toasted bread smothered with honey mascarpone & topped with fresh strawberries, melted Nutella and sliced almonds and hazelnuts.
Do you have a favorite snack that you make all the time? Or something sweet that you like to indulge in every once in a while? Well, I’m here today with mine. I’ve posted this before but because fresh strawberries are in abundance right now, I had to share this recipe again.
We have two weeks until school starts again. By the way, it’s so weird for me to see photos of kids already going back in mid-August but back-to-school start dates are different across the country. So, this means we have two more weeks of relaxing, prepping and getting ready for that first day back. One of the things I love about summer and the kids being out of school is actually sitting down to a bigger (a little bit heartier) breakfast in the morning. During the school year it’s waffles, fruit, cereal, maybe a bagel and yogurt and when we’re really pressed for time, a granola bar and a glass of milk.
So, I have two more weeks where I can make a breakfast like this.
Or snack. Or, hey, after school snack? Snack for yourself?
And the best part? This is like the easiest recipe ever. Feel free to mix it up. Use a bagel or puff pastry or brioche or a croissant. Mix up the toppings. It can only get better. The ingredient that makes this toast for me is the honey + mascarpone. Oh my gawd. LOVE. If you’ve never tried mixing these two things together, stop now and run to the grocery store.
This will change the way you eat toast. Period.
I hope you enjoy!
The Best Toast You'll Ever Have
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- 6 slices of your favorite bread toasted
- fresh strawberries sliced
- slightly heated Nutella easier to drizzle; 20-30 sec in the microwave
- sliced almonds and hazelnuts
- Mix together the mascarpone and honey in a small bowl. Spread the honey mascarpone mixture on the toasted bread and arrange some strawberries on top. Drizzle on some melted Nutella and sprinkle on the sliced almonds and hazelnuts. Enjoy immediately.