Avocado & Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2-3 Ears Corn husk removed, brush with olive oil and grilled, remove corn with sharp knife
- 1- 2 Avocado’s diced and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning
- 1 cup tomatoes; chopped
- 1 cup yellow bell peppers; chopped
- 1 cup orange bell peppers; chopped
- 1/2 or 1 Small red onion finely diced
- ¾ C. Feta crumbled (optional)
- 1 ½ C. English cucumber; chopped
- Cilantro Vinaigrette:
- • 6 Tablespoons Olive oil
- • 2 Tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- • 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- • 2 Tablespoons. Fresh cilantro minced
- • ½ teaspoon. Salt
- • 10 Grinds of fresh ground pepper
Add all of the above ingredients in a medium sized bowl and combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette separately (or jar if you have one and shake) and whisk.
Taste and adjust the seasoning and ratios of oil and vinegar as you desire.
When ready to serve the salad, add the dressing and gently toss.