Almond Butter Banana Overnight Oats
This recipes makes one large sized overnight oats or 2 small sized ones. If making two, simply divide the ingredients between two mason jars or containers. Or, use one large mason jar and when ready to serve the next morning, simply divide the overnight oats into two bowls.
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup heaping rolled oats
- ⅔ cup milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxseed meal
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup; optional for sweetness
- Toppings: granola banana slices, almond butter and honey
Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Alternatively, you can simply place all of the ingredients directly into your mason jar or container and mix well with a spoon.
Seal jar or container with lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours; overnight for best results. When ready to eat: top with granola, fresh banana slices, almond butter and honey. Enjoy!