Sesame Chicken Wraps for #WeekdaySupper #McSkilletSauce
I like to keep the bell peppers raw for a nice bite. If desired, you can add the bell peppers to the saute pan, with the chicken and onions, to cook and soften a bit.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 package McCormick Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry skillet sauce
- roasted sesame seeds
- 4 to 5 whole wheat tortillas warmed
- 2 to 3 cups fresh green leaf lettuce chopped or shredded
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 orange bell pepper cut into strips
- sriracha sauce for serving optional
Using a skillet or saute pan over medium high heat, heat the olive oil. After a minute or so, add in the onions and the chicken and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in the McCormick's Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry skillet sauce and mix well so that the chicken and onions get coated nicely. Reduce the heat to medium and let cook or another minute or so, or until heated through. Sprinkle on some roasted sesame seeds and remove from the heat.
To assemble your wraps: Grab a whole wheat tortilla and top with the sesame chicken and onions, then add on some fresh lettuce, tomatoes and bell peppers. Drizzle with some of the sesame chicken skillet sauce from your pan if desired or some sriracha sauce for a kick. Wrap and enjoy!