Energizing Winter Smoothie Bowl
*or you can do a mix of frozen mangos + pineapple. Recipes makes 4 small bowls or 2-3 large smoothie bowls.
For the smoothie:
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1 cup kale stems removed and chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 orange peeled and broken into fourths
- 1 to 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 large frozen banana broken into pieces
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups frozen mangos* or you can do a mix of mangos + pineapple
For the toppings:
- hemp seeds
- chia seeds
- grapefruit chunks
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- apple slices
Place leafy greens (spinach and kale) into your blender and add the water. Blend together until combined.
Add in the orange, almond butter, frozen banana and frozen mangos and blend together until smooth. Pour into bowls and decorate with desired toppings.