Sheet Pan Nachos
Fridge (and pantry) Foraging Sheet Pan Nachos! I was able to put together glorious and delicious sheet pan nachos using what I have in my fridge.
- tortilla chips
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheese mozzarella + cheddar or any combination
- 1/2 (14.5 oz) can black beans rinsed
- 1/2 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- chives, green onions or scallions diced for garnish
- jalapeños or pepperoncinis for garnish
- sour cream
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Place an even layer of some tortilla chips on your sheet pan, spreading evenly across the bottom in one layer. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the chips. Top with the black beans and tomatoes (scattered). Add more tortilla chips on top and repeat with the remaining cheese and the black beans and tomatoes.
Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle on the fresh chives and jalapeños or pepperoncinis. If desired, serve with some sliced avocado, sour cream and salsa. Enjoy immediately!