No Bake Mighty Maple Energy Bites
The hazelnut meal/flour is completely optional. I just rolled my energy bites in these at the last minute because I had some in the pantry. They taste fantastic either way. The "prep time" includes refrigeration time.
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Mighty Maple Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 heaping tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/3 cup hazelnut meal/flour for rolling
- Special equipment suggested: cookie scoop
Using a food processor, pulse together the oats, Mighty Maple peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, cranberries, sunflower kernels, coconut, almonds and flax seeds until fully combined.
Using a cookie scoop if you have one, form the mixture into balls (about a tablespoon and 1/2) and roll in the hazelnut meal/flour (if using) and place them on a baking sheet.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy! Energy bites can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for 3-5 days.