Mini Pizza Bites
You can use ready made pizza dough or puff pastry. Recipe makes 24 pizza bites.
- 1 package 13.8 oz ready made pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups tomato sauce
- 4 oz. cremini mushrooms diced
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsley diced for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
Roll out pizza dough and cut into 24 triangles. Place each pizza dough triangle into each mini muffin cup, leaving the two ends of the triangle sticking out (these will help you pull out the pizza bites easier after baking).
Top each dough triangle with 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce, and then load on the toppings: place pepperonis in (sticking up is ok), mushrooms and black olives if using, or just the mushrooms and black olives if making veggie pizza bites. Top each cup with some shredded mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pizza crust is browned and cooked through. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!