Coconut Almond Flaxseed Granola Bars
For vegan granola bars, make sure you are using dairy free chocolate chips and a vegan agave light golden nectar.
- 2 cups gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup whole oven roasted almonds no salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup organic agave light golden nectar*
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips*
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 baking dish or baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Using your food processor, pulse together all of the ingredients until well combined. Remove the mixture from the food processor and onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a rubber spatula to spread evenly and gently press down.
Turn the oven down to 300 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.