No Bake Almond Energy Bites
Recipe yields about 15 to 18 tablespoon sized energy bites. PREP TIME includes refrigeration time. * Use Gluten Free Rolled Oats for a GF option.
- 1 heaping cup of gluten free old fashioned rolled oats*
- ¼ cup sunflower nuts
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup golden raisins optional
- 1/3 cup ground almond flour or ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup cashews or almonds
- 1 tablespoon whole flaxseeds
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips use vegan, non-dairy if preferred
- 1 tablespoon agave
- ¾ cup natural almond butter
Using your food processor, pulse together all of the ingredients until combined. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the energy bite mixture and shape into balls using your hands.
Place onto a baking sheet, plate or in a container and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or overnight. Energy bites can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 3-5 days.