Recipe yields 6 cosmopolitans.
- 2 cups 16 ounces good vodka
- 1 cup 8 ounces orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1 cup 8 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice about 3 limes
- Lime peel strips to garnish (shape to curl)
Combine the vodka, orange liqueur, pomegranate juice, and freshly squeezed lime juice in a large pitcher. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice, pour the cocktail mixture in, and shake for a full 30 seconds. Pour into martini glasses, garnish with a lime peel strip curl, and serve immediately.