Chocolate Sesame Butter Flaxseed Energy Bites
Recipe yields about 15 to 18 tablespoon sized energy bites.
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Soom chocolate sesame butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips or morsels
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 heaping tablespoon raw whole flax seeds
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- Special equipment suggested: cookie scoop
Using a food processor, pulse together all of the ingredients until fully combined and the ingredients have formed together.
Using a cookie scoop if you have one, form the mixture into balls (about a tablespoon) and place them on a baking sheet.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy! Energy bites can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 3-5 days.